Advantages of Hosted Anti Virus for Businesses
Does your Antivirus software slow down your PC?
With thousands of new threats created every day, it is more important than ever to invest in comprehensive antivirus cover. But all too often, businesses suffer slow performance during scans as antivirus programs reduce productivity, consume IT resources and clog the network.
We have the answer – Managed Antivirus
Recognised for its industry-leading detection rates, our Managed Antivirus combines advanced antivirus and anti-spyware technologies to provide complete security without slowing down your PCs. Managed Antivirus works in the background to safeguard and protect your network… without slowing you down!
You need to know that your computers are up to date, scanned regularly and are clean. Managed Antivirus can do all this for you.
The Advantages for your business
- Comprehensive Security: Managed Antivirus will detect and remove viruses, spyware, rootkits, bots, trojans and other types of malware.
- Increased Productivity: Scans for threats quickly, without draining resources or slowing down computers (even during scans).
- Real-Time Reassurance: Active Protection runs quietly in the background protecting every computer.
- Fully Managed: The status of antivirus software is included in SystemEyes daily monitoring reports.
- Affordable, Flexible Cover: Pay monthly rather than annually. No minimum commitment period.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
“Operating within many national and international organisations across varied sectors, we must comply with strict policies, guidelines and laws to ensure integrity for our clients and their information. Ponticello’s support in this area has been invaluable; routinely liaising directly with our clients’ IT teams and contractors to configure safe, audited VPN connections and firewalls. Every day Ponticello update, virus check and back up our systems, providing all the reports and audits we need. This gives us piece of mind, ensuring that we can concentrate on our clients’ needs.”John Thrower. Managing Director, Handle With Care Ltd, Exeter